Saturday, November 20, 2010

Television Online

A lot of times I miss my favorite scheduled programming like Gossip Girl and 90210. These two shows are on Monday nights from 8 to 10 and often times I have way to much work to watch it when it is aired. After talking about Hulu and streaming sites, I realized how much these sites are contributing to the death of television. I happen to use Surfthechannel.com and usually choose the the Megavideo links to watch my favorite sitcoms. Many times these links are slow, hard to hear, pause many times while playing, have viruses, or are removed due to infringement. This site also allows people to watch new movies, old shows, and new sitcoms. When you click on each show and episode, Surfthechannel will provide any user with a list of possible links.

No comments:

Post a Comment